Large Food & Beverage Company / 250 employees.
On-site: Monday – Friday
Union experience highly desired
No Direct Reports
Annual bonus - 10% of annual salary
We are growing and need a dynamic HR Generalist to add to the team. This position offers lots of growth opportunity. The Human Resource Generalist is responsible for assisting the personnel function within the company including the administration of personnel records, compliance with laws and regulations concerning employees, investigations, employee relations, employee performance and change management.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 2- 3 years of recent HR generalist experience, with strong leadership and hands-on capabilities in Employee Relations, Client Service, and Performance Management.
• Positive, professional demeanor, excellent interpersonal skills and will be able to work as a team
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to balance conflicting points of view, function effectively under pressure and demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness
• Effective communication, written and grammar skills, emphasizing attention to detail
• Proficient with HRIS and MS Office programs; must have intermediate MS Excel skills
• Ability to learn new systems quickly and create improved efficiency
• Excellent follow-up skills with the ability to follow-through to completion
• Track record of success working at a fast pace, and able to adapt to a fluid business environment
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’ s degree in Business/HRM, PHR or SPHR certification desired
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Develop successful client relationships / business partnerships
• Resolve basic to complex problems by leveraging business / HR knowledge and client relationships
• Anticipate business needs, think proactively and respond appropriately
• Logically organize ideas on issues, develop thorough execution plans and drive process to successful implementation
• Manage multiple projects concurrently, demonstrating a sense of urgency and results orientation
• Other projects or duties as assigned
Sean has over 8 years’ experience with Mattson Resources and over 20 years in executive search, technical recruiting, and staffing. With a Bachelor’s in Business Administration and a concentration in Human Resources as well as 16 years agency experience and 4 years corporate in staffing – Sean and his team can assist in all areas of search for your hiring needs. In agency search, Sean has led teams and recruiting services for Engineering, Sciences, IT, Skilled Labor, Operations, Supply Chain, Operational Excellence and more for Medical Device, Pharma, Aerospace, Automotive, Distribution, Transportation, IT Services, Software, Food & Beverage, Retail, and Consumer Products. In 2021 Sean oversaw Mattson Resources expansion and opening of a satellite office in Corona, CA.