This position manages the implementation, interpretation, and administration of the company’s human resources (HR) policies and programs in the areas of training and development, performance management, succession planning, employee relations, and staffing. The successful candidate will have broad range of business experiences outside of the human resources department.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Identifying areas to improve morale, leadership skills, and organizational effectiveness
- Facilitating the employee performance management process, including but not limited to employee development, performance reviews, and succession planning
- Developing and implementing HR actions that support the Strategic Business Unit and Operations strategic plans to enhance the company’s competitiveness
- Guiding supervisors to ensure consistent application of HR policies and practices
- Ensuring compliance with local labor laws
- Investigating employee concerns and recommending solutions
- Partnering with operations, Loss Prevention and outside consultants to support a safe working environment
- Assisting in the recruiting process
- Designing and conducting leadership, managerial and employee training
- Participating in recognition, morale building and community involvement activities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of HR experience.
- Supervisory experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Superior potential demonstrated through academic and work history
- Bilingual English Spanish speaker
- Graduate degree
- Experience working with multi-national companies
- Compensation and benefits experience
Rain Bird is an Equal Opportunity Employer.