Director of HR and Recruiting
You have 5+ years of progressively increasing responsibility in a Human Resources leadership role at a Quick Service Restaurant. Your roles have spanned talent management, learning & development, organizational design, and compensation.
- You like to work in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- You are highly conscientious and detail-oriented
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and know how to add structure to uncertain situations
- You have very strong emotional intelligence and understand what makes others tick
- You take ownership of situations even though they may not directly fall in your official responsibilities
- You carefully think through how to construct job offers, compensation packages, training, and roles to appeal to potential candidates
- You understand emerging social media trends (e.g., Tik Tok) and how to utilize social media platforms to recruit staff and maintain an organization’s reputation on these platforms
- You have a clear strategy on how to recruit and retain staff in the QSR space
- You are passionate about training and learning / development
- You are passionate about building strong cultures and enhancing employee experiences
- Oversee daily HR operations and lead talent acquisition, performance management, talent reviews, and career development planning
- Develop team members through coaching, mentoring and career planning
- Proactively identifies talent needs based on our overall strategy
- Develop strategies for developing future leaders (via gap analysis, high-potential identification, cross-training, and succession planning)
- Build and nurture a culture that emphasizes continuous improvement, reliability, and continuous engagement
- Monitor and implement relevant HR trends that align with organizational strategy
- Lead training development and updates for staff at all levels
- Develop and monitor metrics to assess staff performance and organizational health
- Embrace contemporary technology-based solutions to scale HR operations and support AFB staff
Who We Are:
American Franchise Brands is a company focused on building a platform for premier fast-food and fast-casual brands throughout the United States. Headquartered in Southeast Michigan, we have significant experience in this space and a strong team that has delivered robust results in the hospitality industry.
We are looking for a highly empathetic and experienced Director of Human Resources for our fast casual portfolio.