An employed Rheumatology group of 38 physicians in Houston, TX that has been voted #1 in the system for the past six years, is hiring an additional Rheumatologist.
- Split time between 2 clinics seeing 13-18 patients daily (includes 6 new patients per day)
- 15-20 hospital consults a month
- Low volume weekend call of 1:4
- Support from an MA
Financials & Benefits
- Attractive base salary + wRVU based bonuses
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment assistance
- $10K in relocation
- Benefits package includes malpractice, health, 403b pension plan, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, 6 weeks PTO/CME with expenses, 8 paid holidays, & more
Live in one of the most diverse communities in America offering endless activities while practicing rheumatology with an opportunity that truly offers security and has a definite need for your services. It?s the ideal place to live, work, and play. This community offers a great combination of the comforts of urban life with cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities. Just a short drive from Downtown Houston, this suburban county is home to more than 800,000 residents and serves as the health care destination for many surrounding counties. Highly-ranked, outstanding public and private school systems.Spectacular lakefront housing is available minutes from the facility.Broadway productions, symphony, opera, and international art exhibits.Houston is located 157 miles south of Austin and 228 miles south of Dallas.