Housekeeping Supervisor will be responsible for maintaining guestrooms, working areas, and the hotel premises in general in a clean and orderly manner. Also, coordinating daily housekeeping operations and maintaining the housekeeping operating standards.
Responsibilities include supervising room attendants to deliver an excellent guest satisfaction and experience. On time to time basis may also be required to assist the Executive Housekeeper in various activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for smooth operation of the room assignments.
- Supervise Room Attendants during the work day.
- Daily allocation of rooms and deep cleaning tasks to team members.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of guest rooms, corridors and heart of the house area of the building.
- Checks the occupied and departure rooms, giving special attention to guest needs.
- Ensures that the entire operation is performed as per hotel/brand and company standards.
- Manage guest requests, including VIP amenities and communicating them to the relevant team members
- Routine inspection of guest bedrooms to ensure they meet standards.
- Aware of all room categories and amenities.
- Achieve positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Carry out lost and found procedures.
- Report maintenance issues to Maintenance/Engineering Department.
- Assist Executive Housekeeper with training requirements.
- Represent the needs of the team to others in the hotel.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships.
Claremont Company offers a comprehensive rewards and compensation package for eligible associates that includes:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with Employer Match
- Holiday Pay
Claremont Companies is an equal opportunity employer. EOE M/F/D/V
- 1 year in a Supervisory role
- 3 years in hospitality
- Must be able to bend, lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and walk 8 hours or longer in duration.