Housekeeping Supervisor will be responsible for maintaining guestrooms, working areas, and the hotel premises in general in a clean and orderly manner. Also, coordinating daily housekeeping operations and maintaining the housekeeping operating standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for smooth operation of the room assignments.
- Supervise Room Attendants during the work day.
- Daily allocation of rooms and deep cleaning tasks to team members.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of guest rooms, corridors and heart of the house area of the building.
- Checks the occupied and departure rooms, giving special attention to guest needs.
- Ensures that the entire operation is performed as per hotel/brand and company standards.
- Manage guest requests, including VIP amenities and communicating them to the relevant team members
- Routine inspection of guest bedrooms to ensure they meet standards.
- Aware of all room categories and amenities.
- Achieve positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Carry out lost and found procedures.
- Report maintenance issues to Maintenance/Engineering Department.
- Assist Executive Housekeeper with training requirements.
- Represent the needs of the team to others in the hotel.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships.
Claremont Company offers a comprehensive rewards and compensation package for eligible associates that includes:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Long Term Disability
- Holiday Pay
Claremont Companies is an equal opportunity employer. EOE M/F/D/V
- 1 year in a supervisory role
- 3 years in hospitality
- Must be able to bend, lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and walk 8 hours or longer in duration.