As one of the premier hotels in Beachwood, Ohio, we offer easy access to University Hospital's Ahuja Medical Center, ThistleDown Racino and Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, as well as the area’s premier shopping and dining @ Pinecrest. Our talented team of professionals have yet again led us to a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
We want to build on that momentum and continue hiring only the best in the business. If you're looking to grow as part of a strong team, come see what we can offer you for your career!
Cleveland Marriott East boasts 295 guest rooms, 13,000 sq ft of event space, M Club, restaurant, and a bar.Description:
WE ARE OFFERING A $150 BONUS AFTER 90 days of PT worked!
Room Attendants are responsible for the cleanliness, arrangement, and supply of guest rooms in an assigned area.
Join our team at Marriott Cleveland East as a Room Attendant in our Housekeeping department! With us, you will enjoy a positive work environment and access to many benefits such as quarterly bonuses based on hotel performance; room rate discounts; participation in our daily meal program and nearby access to public transportation.
High performers will have opportunities to earn bi-weekly incentives.
Starting rate is 13.50 and you can earn an additional $75 a week after incentives. Participation in quarterly profit-sharing bonus potential.
All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug test.
The ideal candidate will have one year of hotel cleaning experience and must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays. Must have the ability to successfully pass a drug screen and background check.
- Sorts, counts, fold, marks, and/or carries linens.
- Makes beds and changes linens and terry in guest rooms.
- Cleans bathroom and replaces terry.
- Replenishes supplies such as drinking glasses, paper supplies, and amenities.
- Straightens furniture.
- Sweeps, mops, and dusts floor.
- Dusts furniture and vacuums floors.
- Spot cleans walls and woodwork.
- Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets and empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Cleans a standard of 14 rooms per day.
- Reports maintenance deficiencies.
- Prepares caddies with daily supplies.
- All other duties requested by management
*Cleans and returns vacated guest rooms to a vacant ready status and occupied rooms to an occupied clean status
*Candidates should be service minded, energetic and can work well in a team environment.
*Requirements include general cleaning of hotel rooms & suites, cleaning of some public spaces, and special cleaning projects.
* Associates demeaner should be kind, friendly and service oriented.
Candidates should apply online