Join Land O’Lakes, Inc., and help us bring food from farmer to fork, building vibrant communities along the way. We’re a global, Fortune 250 company and a farmer-owned cooperative, which means we work for one another—not Wall Street. We’re proud to rank a Top Workplace. We offer:
- Competitive compensation and rewards
- Best-in-class healthcare for you and your family
- Powerful savings programs
- Training and career progression
The Housekeeper will assist the Production and Warehouse to maintain the exterior and interior of the facility in an orderly manner. Documentation will be completed as per the Housekeeping Checklist. The Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly Checklist will be filled out as completed during that timeframe. The Facility Housekeeper must be trustworthy and self-motivated since supervision will be limited. Housekeeper will be required to follow all Quality, Production, Training and Housekeeping requirements. The Housekeeper will conform to the required GMP and Safety procedures follow all verbal and/or written instructions from Leads, Quality Control and Management Team.
- Blows down floors and/or equipment per schedule
- Sweeps floors, cleans floors, scrapes
- Dump back feed/Re-Stack Pallets
- Removes webbing, trash, debris, build up on equipment, walls etc.
- Removes bail, removes cardboard, dump trash containers
- Use of blower to clean the entire parking lot as needed
- Clear weeds around the facility as needed
- Organize & inventory housekeeping tools
- Will actively utilize the red tag system to identify leaks
- Documents all cleaning activities at the end of each shift
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to work with limited supervision
- Must be able to work safely and use equipment in a safe manner
- Required to wear personal protective equipment such as safety glasses, safety gloves, hearing protection, a respirator or dust mask, protective footwear and protective clothing or uniforms.
- Miscellaneous assignments as required by management
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Traits:
- Follow instructions according to Safety/GMP requirements
- Follow GMP responsibilities of wearing face mask or respirator to include accommodating proper usage.
Decision-making: The work instructions are very specific, with little judgment required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
Equipment Used: Variety of hand trucks, boom lift, scissor lift, forklift, portable Pressure washer, bailing equipment and pallet movement.
Education Requirement: High School Diploma/ GED preferred
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Walking, standing, and engaging in movement throughout the day, and occasionally to frequently be required to lift items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Due to a large variety of job duties (both routine and non-routine), certain duties may involve, a variety of physical activities including bending, lifting, stooping, turning, twisting, pushing, pulling, raising arms above shoulders and head, standing, working in enclosed areas, climbing stairs or ladders, working at heights, and operating heavy machinery.
- Work may be performed in cold and/or hot temperatures and the environment can be dusty.
- Physical requirements further include the ability to engage in productive and collaborative communication with co-workers and work may need to be performed during non-standard hours, including nights and weekends.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends, as required by business demands.
- Environment can be hot and dusty.
- The noise level in the work environment can vary but noise is usually low to moderate.
- On occasion, business demands may require some employees to work overtime to include weekends.
- When overtime is required, employees are expected to work extra hours as required to meet business needs – this is a requirement of this position.
WAGE RANGE SALARY:
Land O’Lakes, Inc offers a competitive salary and bonus potential. The company also provides a comprehensive benefits package as well as many other company sponsored benefits.
Nothing in this job description restricts the management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Applicants must successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check.
EOE M/F/Vets/Disabled. Land O’Lakes, Inc. enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Land O'Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Neither Land O’Lakes, nor its search firms, will ever contact you and ask for confidential information over the phone or in email. If you receive a call or email like this, please do not provide the information being requested.
Land O'Lakes endeavors to make Landolakesinc.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT.