If you’re compassionate and enjoy helping others, consider becoming a part of the Primrose Retirement Team! Work with a team of caring individuals with a reputation for providing exceptional care and an excellent assisted living experience for seniors. This may be just the work-family you are looking for.
Primrose Retirement Communities, LLC, provides high-quality independent and assisted living communities in over 32 locations and 17 states across the country. Headquartered in Aberdeen, South Dakota since our founding in 1989, our mission is to create a happy and healthy living environment for seniors. Our motto “this is living!” guides us in every aspect of our work from providing personalized attention and a full and exciting activities calendar to our friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
Primrose offers a competitive salary, a full benefits package including a 401K match, 3 weeks of PTO, annual pay increases, and so much more!
Able to perform designated work for the housekeeping of our residents.
- Perform defined work routines as defined by the Community Manager.
- Follow established reporting protocol:
- Inform Community Manager of any commons area housekeeping needs
- Monitor the housekeeping cart; i.e. – Keeping supplies on hand, informing manager of supply needs
- Staying abreast of any community housekeeping issues in common spaces and apartments
- Following the housekeeping schedule
- Attend any in-service educational programs recommended by the Community Manager
- Follow defined safety codes while performing all duties.
- Understand facility fire and disaster plans and follow established procedures during fire drills and actual emergencies
- Perform any other duties or special assignments as directed by the Community Manager of Primrose.