Active Day has an available opportunity for an experienced Housekeeper to join our team.
The primary goal of a Housekeeper to maintain a clean, sanitary, comfortable and tidy environment for Active Day Center members and employees.Responsibilities:
- Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Removing trash from complex daily
- Sanitizing member areas such as tables, bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
- Ensuring all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protecting equipment and making sure there are no inadequacies
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- High school degree or equivalent
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to participate in benefits programs, including:
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- And the pleasure of working in a FUN environment with GREAT people!