Primrose Retirement Communities began over 30 years ago with a simple mission - to honor our seniors by offering a variety of healthy, happy lifestyle options.
By getting the right people on the team at all levels of the organization and by making work fun, we will create a culture where the best people will want to work, residents will want to live, and the core values of Accountability, Relentless Improvement, Embrace Change, Respect and Passion are embraced.
Are you one of the ‘right people’?
Primrose Retirement is hiring for a Housekeeper to perform designated work for the housekeeping of our residents.
- Perform defined work routines as defined by the Community Manager.
- Inform Community Manager of any commons area housekeeping needs
- Monitor the housekeeping cart; i.e. – Keeping supplies on hand, informing manager of supply needs
- Staying abreast of any community housekeeping issues in common spaces and apartments
- Following the housekeeping schedule
- Attend any in-service educational programs recommended by the Community Manager
- Follow defined safety codes while performing all duties.
- Understand facility fire and disaster plans and follow established procedures during fire drills and actual emergencies
- Perform any other duties or special assignments as directed by the Community Manager of Primrose.