Join a team with 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for Housekeeper to keep all common areas and vacant apartments clean and presentable. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who enjoys being hands-on and helping customers. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities in the U.S. and 10 countries throughout Europe. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.Responsibilities:
- Professionally clean and maintain the apartment community.
- Freshen vacant apartments, leasing office and clubroom.
- Vacuum, mop, clean windows, remove trash, clean appliances and dust.
- Clean and sanitize the restrooms in the office, clubroom and pool areas.
- Wipe appliances and clean up detergent remains in the laundry room.
- Assist in all other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in housekeeping is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- May need to assist in after-hours emergencies when necessary.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. and climb stairs on a regular basis.
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.