The Arbors of Bedford, an all mind and memory care community believes in the power of the human connection to transform lives. At The Arbors of Bedford, our Housekeepers are “called to care ” and we hire for heart and train for skill-continually pursuing excellence and providing the best experiences, so our residents remain empowered and engaged. The Arbors of Bedford is conveniently located near routes 3, 101 an I-293.
Be More than an employee! Be part of something bigger!
To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today! Benefits offered are dependent on employment status.
Benefits all associates enjoy:
- Wellness Program-up to $300 cash per year
- Working Advantage: discounts to Movie Theaters, Theme Parks, Hotels, Sporting Events & Online Shopping
- Cell phone discounts with AT&T and Verizon
- BJs Membership at a discount
- Paid membership fees to Sitter City and many more!
We are seeking a Full Time and Part Time Housekeeper.
- Follows standards and practices for the use of specific chemicals and is familiar with emergency procedures if chemicals are misused
- Understands the practices surrounding proper handling of biohazardous waste
- Thoroughly cleans all assigned resident apartments as scheduled by supervisor
- Checks and touches up vacant units according to assigned schedule
- Maintains the cleanliness of public restrooms
- Washes and dries all laundry, including resident’s personal laundry using cleaning products appropriate to the type of wash.
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred
- Experience cleaning residential or commercial settings preferred, but will train
- Ability to safely use specialized equipment and department vehicles
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize multiple requests
Please note, we require all associates to be fully vaccinated/boosted against COVID-19, subject to exemptions based on medical or disability conditions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities