Main Responsibilities of a Shift Manager
● Responsible for every aspect of everyday supervision of store outlets
● Responsible for resources management
● Takes care of stock, staff, and sales management
Shift Manager Job Description
We are looking for an experienced and skilled store manager with remarkable skills, who will run a store effectively and with attention to detail.
Our store manager candidates are required to be in constant contact with the staff and customers. They need to be able to ensure their staff provides the highest quality customer services and monitor the overall financial performance of the store.
The responsibilities of a store manager are to greet the staff and customers, provide them with what they need, give intelligent recommendations and suggestions, build customer and brand trust, assist the staff with anything they need and make sure the customers have a great shopping experience.
More importantly, a perfect store manager candidate should be reliable, accommodating, courteous, and friendly to ensure that the customers are fully satisfied.
Responsibilities of a Shift Manager
● Recruiting and appraising staff
● Training and supervising staff
● Managing budgets
● Maintaining financial and statistical records
● Dealing with customer complaints and queries
● Overseeing stock and pricing control
● Maximizing profitability and productivity
● Motivating staff to meet sales targets
● Setting sales targets
● Ensuring compliance with safety and health regulations
● Preparing promotional displays and materials
● Liaising with management
● Taking care of promotional prospects, benefits, and salaries of their staff
● Providing opportunities for staff advancements
Shift Manager Job Requirements:
● Commercial awareness
● Organizational skills
● Teamworking skills
● Verbal communication skills
● Numerical skills
● Excellent IT skills
● Executive skills
● Problem-solving skills
● Showing initiative
● Setting a good example
Papa John's is an American pizza restaurant franchise. It is the fourth largest pizza delivery restaurant chain in the United States, with headquarters in Jeffersontown, Kentucky, a suburb of Louisville. Our pizza family is as hungry for perfection today as we were when we first opened our doors more than 30 years ago. And we're driven to be the best at making innovative new products and recipes.