$14 - $15 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Answer general questions from guests
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
Hyatt Place Charlotte Downtown takes pride in being a fun environment to work in with a great management team and staff. We offer competitive salaries, medical benefits, paid time off, 401k, and travel discounts. We are fully committed to all team members and provide them with all the resources to make each person successful.
Gratitude, Trust, Teamwork, Ownership Mentality, and Lifelong Learning are interwoven in everything we do. We hire talent throughout all levels of our organization that exemplifies these important attributes in order to provide a top-notch hospitality experience for our guests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, age, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, or covered veteran status. EOE m/f/d/v
Hyatt Place Charlotte Downtown is an amazing place to work! Come join our team!