$13 - $14 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
Hyatt Place Charlotte Downtown takes pride in being a fun environment to work in with a great management team and staff. We offer competitive salaries, medical benefits, paid time off, 401k, and travel discounts. We are fully committed to all team members and provide them with all the resources to make each person successful.
Gratitude, Trust, Teamwork, Ownership Mentality, and Lifelong Learning are interwoven in everything we do. We hire talent throughout all levels of our organization that exemplifies these important attributes in order to provide a top-notch hospitality experience for our guests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, age, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, or covered veteran status. EOE m/f/d/v
Hyatt Place Charlotte Downtown is an amazing place to work! Come join our team!