Are you looking for a rewarding leadership opportunity and have previous experience as a front desk agent? We’re hiring a hotel front desk manager to lead our already fantastic team. You’ll be responsible for managing the reception area, supervising front office staff, enforcing hotel policies, and ensuring guest services are exemplary. Applicants should have experience in the hospitality industry, demonstrate a commitment to customer service, and come to work with a positive attitude. If you have management skills and enjoy providing excellent customer service, apply today!
Responsibilities for Front Desk Manager
- Responsible for the running of the front desk by hiring and training all front desk agents and leading by example
- Anticipate and handle any guest requests and satisfy their needs within acceptable guidelines
- Assist in the development and monitoring of the budget to provide top quality customer service
- Schedule the front office staff and supervise workload during shifts
- Act as liaison between the General Manager and staff
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic information
Qualifications for Front Desk Manager
- High School Diploma required, advanced degree in hospitality related field preferred
- 2 years of previous front desk manager or front desk supervisor experience is preferred
- Excellent leadership, management, and team building skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time
Enjoy welcoming, spacious rooms, friendly staff and modern amenities you can count on. Whether you’re staying for leisure or business travel, alone or with the family, our 100% smoke-free hotels with in-room refrigerators and microwaves, and fitness centers and pools at most locations, Comfort Inn hotels offer everything you need to make your trip a success.
Plus, with locations worldwide, you'll find us wherever you're going.