Cooper Hotel; Full Time.
Do you love the hospitality industry and have a passion for creating a fantastic guest experience? Do you want to work for a company that is committed to improving the quality and quantity of people's lives? If the answer is yes, then Cooper Hotel may be the right opportunity for you.
The Hotel Front Desk Agent/Relief Night Auditor is responsible for assisting guests with check-in and checkout, answers and processes all phone calls received and handles all special requests for services or information in accordance with Cooper Hotel policies and procedures. For overnight shifts the relief Night Auditor will also complete audit reports as well as other front office processes.
Schedule: Various shifts throughout the week, including some overnights.
Front Desk Agent/Relief Night Auditor Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary duties include answering multi-line telephone and taking reservations.
- Greeting and checking guests in/out using Maestro software.
- Helping with guests' requests.
- Prepare audit reports, deposit credit cards posting of daily hotel revenues and reconciliation of all daily transactions.
- Conducts the running of the night audit and generation of all management reports for daily distribution.
- Manage lost and found as needed.
The ideal Front Desk Agent/Relief Night Auditor candidate should posses:
- High School diploma (required).
- Basic PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with little supervision.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail & accuracy (required).
- Must excel at customer service & guest relations.
- Individuals should be highly organized and detail oriented with a professional appearance and demeanor.
What we provide:
- A culture focused on improving the quality and quantity of peoples’ lives
- Competitive pay
- Complimentary Cooper Fitness Membership for you and your spouse
- 401(k) matching
- Health benefits
- Generous holidays - including your birthday!
- Discounts on Cooper Complete supplements, The Coop (pro shop and boutique), Cooper Spa, Cooper Hotel and much more!
- Employee wellness program designed to help you meet your fitness goals and improve your quality life- You can also earn cash incentives
- Quarterly reimbursements available toward the purchase of athletic wear and supplies
Not quite a fit? For a complete listing of all of Cooper Aerobics' employment opportunities, please visit our Careers section on our website. Click the following link to find your next career!