$15,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Why You’ll Love Being a Hospice Registered Nurse - RN at AccentCare
Do you take great pride in achieving the best possible outcomes for patients? Are you passionate about providing exceptional care? Then please keep reading because we are looking for people like you. Join the AccentCare team today as a Hospice Registered Nurse RN.
Reimagine Care With Us
Who are we? A passionate team of people connected by a shared purpose of reimagining care. We do this by providing compassionate, patient centered care that transforms lives – and your work here will play an integral part in contributing to this cause.
When you join AccentCare, you become part of a team that is not only committed to their patients, but to each other as well. Engage with inspiring colleagues while doing meaningful work and receive the support of leadership in an environment where your voice matters.Responsibilities:
Hospice Registered Nurse RN Responsibilities:
- Assesses patient/family for physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs and collaborates with patient/family, physician, IDG to establish the plan of care, implement interventions, and/or evaluate care.
- Initiates and maintains communication with attending physician, Medical Director, IDG, Team Director, Team Manager and/or other agencies as needed to coordinate optimal care and use of resources for the patient/family.
- Documents according to protocol and maintains up-to-date patient records so that the care plan's problems, interventions, actions and goals reflect baseline, current, and ongoing status, and changes as they occur.
- Coordinates care with IDG and informs the Team Director/Team Manager and IDG of unusual or potentially problematic patient/family issues.
- Assure continuity and quality of care by scheduling patient visits in accordance with needs, physician collaboration, orders management, medication management, Plan of Care coordination, and other relevant activities
- Participates in IDG Meetings, facility patient conferences, and other patient / family meetings in coordination with IDG and /or Team Director
- Provides education to patient and caregiver(s) as needed based on knowledge needs and learning assessment and patient / family condition.
- Proactively manages using the Case Management Recipe to coordinate all patient care activities in collaboration with IDG
- Evaluates patient status as directed for routine and emergent visits utilizing phone, online and/or in-person evaluation
- Provides support for Pre-Hospice patients and families as new medical needs are identified or questions arise, with referral to other clinicians as needed
- Evaluates patient for other appropriate services to best meet patient needs
- Responds to Triage Nurse to receive patient status information and coordinate follow up including visit activity, coordinating med refills and physician orders, and phone support
- Coordinates schedule and care activities with AOC as necessary
- Participates in Admissions assignment/rotation as directed.
- Supervises other team members per protocol
Hospice Registered Nurse RN Qualifications:
- Associates degree, preferred
- Registered Nurse license required in state(s) practicing
- Previous experience in hospice, home health, general medical surgical, oncology or patient population specific (i.e.: geriatrics, pediatric, etc.) nursing
- Must have reliable automobile, valid driver's license, and the minimum state required liability auto insurance
- Meet the regulations and requirements of the State in which the program provides services (ie: Current and valid CPR certification, preferred - required in Georgia, Minimum one year of experience, preferred - required in California)
While our external mission is to improve the quality of life for our patients, our internal mission is to advance the quality of life for you—our highly valued team members. Expect competitive benefit packages, work-life support, professional development, career advancement opportunities and the best-possible environment to practice clinically.
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- 401k match
- Employee assistance program
- Scrub uniform allowance for patient-facing roles
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Maternity leave
- Paternity leave
- Cell phone discount
- And more!
Your Passion Is Calling
You have a gift to share, unique talents to put to work and now is the time to embrace them. At AccentCare, you can reignite your purpose as you help people get the compassionate care that they need, while contributing to the success of connected and consistent care.
As a Registered Nurse RN on our Hospice team, you will have the ability to work at the top of your licensure while working one-on-one with your clients to provide them with customized care. Under the guidance of your physician, you will develop plans of care and utilize nursing theories, skills, and techniques to provide quality care to your clients on a daily basis.
Along with a rewarding position, you will have access to the fantastic benefits AccentCare offers. Expect a competitive benefits package, work-life balance, professional development, and an outstanding work environment that will provide everything you need to achieve success in your career. Bring your passion for patient care and you will build a career you love as a Registered Nurse RN on our Hospice team.
Join the AccentCare team! Apply for this Hospice Registered Nurse RN opportunity today!