To assemble, test and maintain chain hoists.
- Servicing, Testing and Modifying chain hoists to ensure the assets can be delivered to a high standard of quality and reliability.
- Prepare, assemble and test the equipment as requested, ensuring that all is delivered on time and on budget and that any required modifications are communicated to the NA Assets team.
- Be responsible for the satisfactory delivery of hoists to integration
- Interpret schematics, drawings and manufacturer guidelines in order to achieve the desired results.oMaintain tools, work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Maintain a safe working environment and follow safe working practices.
- Maintaining technical knowledge through training and mentorship.
- Identify and propose ideas and solutions that will improve the build quality or efficiency.
- Use Rentalworks or other asset management systems to keep current and accurate records.
- Familiarity with chain hoists and their operation
- Understanding of entertainment standards and regulations regarding overhead lifting
- Able to adapt and willing to cross train in other departments as needed
- Ability to troubleshoot basic mechanical and electrical issues
- Prior experience with the Navigator automation platform
- ETCP, CM Hoist or other similar certification Position
Source : TAIT Towers