Do you want to shift gears into a new IT career? We will steer your future towards the finish line!
Frontline Managed Services is looking for talented individuals who are passionate about technology. If you are a fan of technology and want to turn it into an IT career, you would be a perfect candidate for our Help Desk opportunities. We will enhance your skill set by providing you with four weeks of industry-leading training and ongoing professional opportunities via our career development program Frontline Managed Services University (FMSU).
What is FMSU?
- Provides opportunities for job progression, future roles, and the skills needed to advance
- Fosters an environment where you can continue your learning
- Current career paths include IT Administration, IT Systems, IT Security, Enterprise IT, Cybersecurity
Benefits of frontline Managed Services include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K available
- 10 days paid time off per year
- 10 additional paid holidays off
- A comfortable, relaxed dress code
Information Technology Analyst Duties:
- Serve as the initial contact for reporting technical issues and answering questions regarding upgrades, installations, and other software/hardware/network issues.
- Accurately diagnose client technical issues; gather the necessary information; and perform standard, preliminary research using all relevant resources.
- Effectively implement the steps found in available resources by following the instructions and using a variety of remote access, user admin, and related tools.
- Clearly and thoroughly document requests for assistance in our ticket management system, and track incidents through to resolution/escalation (per client guidelines).
- Escalate unresolved issues to Team Leads.
- Identify potential outages and other problems (via information gathering, ticket trends, etc.) and communicate the information to Team Leads in a timely manner.
Location: 480 West Dussel Drive, Maumee, OH, 43537
Pay Rate: $15.00 an hour