Talon Recruiting has partnered with a leading global provider of foundation equipment and support to the foundation construction industry. Together we are in search of a Heavy Equipment Mechanic to join their team in Livermore, CA. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a strong potential for future growth and career advancement.
This is a full-time position and would report to the Service Manager.
- Inspects equipment for damages.
- Operationally tests equipment and/or components.
- Cleans equipment.
- Looks up and orders parts.
- Rigs, lifts, and/or moves equipment and/or components.
- Disassembles and assembles equipment and/or components.
- Diagnoses and corrects malfunctions in the shop or field.
- Maintains the work area and yard in a clean and orderly manner.
- Properly uses and accounts for company equipment and assets.
- Travels domestically and internationally.
- Demonstrates professional conduct at all times.
- Performs a variety of other Service support duties as assigned.
- Performs various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Education and Training – High school diploma or as deemed sufficient by management.
- Technical Requirements – Must be able to apply common-sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form. Must possess excellent communication skills. Able to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical, written, diagrammatic or schedule form. Must be willing and able to work overtime and on weekends, or on call duty, and be willing and able to travel up to, but not limited to 50%, including internationally.
- Experience – 2-5 years of directly related training and/or experience.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, stand, sit, kneel, crawl, see, read, hear, have the physical and mental ability to travel independently and the physical and mental ability to comply with customary workshop, office, job site work environments, safety requirements and other customary regulations and requirements in these environments. Must be physically and mentally able to operate heavy machinery, automobiles and light trucks, cranes, lifting equipment, computers and diagnostic equipment.
- Competitive wages
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid vacation/Time Off
Source : Talon Recruiting