The Account Executive will report directly to the Senior Mgr. of Account Management for IL Group Markets. This position is responsible for ensuring continued and increased growth by negotiating group health renewals or selling health insurance products and services to existing customers, and providing customer support. This position offers an excellent salary and benefits and with a lucrative bonus/commission schedule.
- General Lines Agent Life, Health, and HMO State Insurance License
- 6 years’ experience as a group health insurance account executive OR combination of 4 years group health insurance account executive experience and 2 years’ experience in claims, customer service, managed health care experience in a role requiring self-direction, initiative, and decision making and analysis.
- Knowledge of managed care products (HMO, PPO) processes and trends.
- Can manage larger and/or more complex accounts.
- Ability to travel within Northern IL including overnight stays
- Ability to address customer needs and make sound decisions; build strong customer relations.
- Ability to analyze reports and financial analysis skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications and presentation skills.
Preferred Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience presenting to C-Suite Executives
If you or anyone you know is qualified and interested, send an updated resume to us for immediate consideration and review.