The enrollment specialist will be responsible for assessing applications, handling documentation, collecting information, entering data, and providing customer service.
This job is onsite located in Owings Mills, MD and vaccination is a requirement.
- This position ensures that accounts are accurately and timely enrolled, billed, and reconciled so that the system is correct, and the client is satisfied.
- In accomplishing its accountabilities, the position must interact and coordinate with accounts and subscribers.
- Enrolls subscribers and dependents for all business in a timely manner to meet the corporate objective of timely and accurate ID cards.
- Makes benefit changes and additions.
- Performs basic billing and account reconciliation, as well as processes terminations, cancellations, and other forms of subsequent enrollment activities.
- If assigned to section service functions, handles phone and written inquiries from GA’s, and service related to enrollment & billing.
- High School degree 0-1 year enrollment & billing experience or claims/service experience and/or data entry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, mathematical, PC literacy, keyboard, and problem solving skills.
- Preferred: 2 years enrollment & billing, or service, or claims experience and/or 2 years college.
- Must be Vaccinated.