Drive vision for website including ongoing business strategy for the channel, act as business owner for evolution of the website from a product perspective and work to optimize sales through this channel. This is a “hands-on” position and includes managing day-to-day eCommerce responsibilities.
This role will drive everything related to the website, ie eCommerce for the web marketing programs, website development roadmap, conversion rate and performance improvement initiatives, site aesthetics and functionality optimization. In addition, this person will collaborate cross-functionally to develop online experiences, promotions and content to maximize the contribution per customer over the customer lifecycle. The ideal candidate will demonstrate both strategic and tactical thinking, as well as exceptional organizational and program management skills.
● Partner with creative and product (UI/UX) teams to drive appropriate IA and redesign projects, including integration of new products while improving conversion of existing products as well;
● Manage digital projects as it relates to web assets including planning, design, development and content;
● Drive the integration of third party vendors (in collaboration with channel owners) and the ongoing smooth operation and reporting from those initiatives
● Provide input and execute on SEO strategy
● Collaborate with marketing and product to conduct internal and external site evaluations to ensure optimal user experience. Commission pre/post analytics analysis and leverage the insights to make data-driven improvements.
● Partner closely with internal and external development teams to prioritize and support timely implementation of the identified opportunities.
● Directly manage multiple vendor relationships, 1-2 internal producer(s) and a cart product manager.
● Understand and lead the evaluation and implementation of relevant platforms (eg, CMS, webtech, etc), working closely with technology partners
● Work with business owners to recommend and drive innovation for our digital marketing experience;
● Coordinate content management and web updates across the organization;
● Collaborate with product marketing/brand to test and roll out updated messaging and branding components.
Testing and Analytics:
● Proactively propose new strategies and aggressively test (ie A/B testing) different tactics in order to optimize web performance and meet ROI and engagement targets;
● Analyze and share out web traffic and metrics and drive recommendations to achieve web goals;
● Champion improved web tracking of marketing programs and drive maintenance of metrics as analytics needs evolve.
● Monitor industry benchmarks, trends and best practices in customer behavior and technology.
● Meet website revenue, conversion and customer acquisition objectives via development opportunities and ongoing website merchandising and promotional activities.
● Identify strategic website development and optimization opportunities, with the input from the cross-functional stakeholders, User experience, Voice of Customer analysis, Operations, Web Analytics.
● Lead development of concepts, strategies, planning, implementation and coordination of activities.
● Execute full lifecycle of eCommerce projects, including champion business readiness, drive business requirements.
● Manage the execution of day-to-day promotions, site content updates, and merchandising
Desired Skills and Experience
● Preferred 10+ years of experience managing websites/ecommerce, or equivalent.
● Extensive knowledge of site analytics, GA360/4, WordPress and HTML, A/B Testing, Optimizely or other testing platforms
● Familiarity with Salesforce interaction studio, Builder.io, and SEO techniques and strategies are nice to have.
● Highly motivated, resourceful, problem solving, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and keep numerous projects on track and on budget in a fast-moving environment
● Up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing best practices, tactics, and strategies
● Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze and concisely report out on data
● Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required; must be able to present results and actionable plans to colleagues, executives, authors, and prospective partners
Type: Full Time
Location: 100% Remote
Submit resume to jobs@OSIengineering.com