Randstad Technology client is in search of a hardware development project manager. This person will be speaking with product stakeholders, participate in design meetings, monitor and manage product development, create cards/ stories in Jira and assist in the hiring process. This candidate will require a minimum of 5yrs of experience delivering consumer electronic devices with excellent oral and written communication skills
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Manage Engineering project schedules using internal ERP
- Work with both senior leadership and the engineering team to bridge communication between technical groups
- Create project plan objectives and path analysis while ensuring product availability
- Assign project work to team members on a weekly basis and update timelines to remain on scope for targeted metrics and launches
- Maintain the timelines for infrastructure and equipment related projects and manage the production maintenance schedule
- Perform risk analysis to minimize risk and escalate concerns with management
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.