As Technician Assistant, you are a key member of our team working alongside our Service Technicians to complete quality repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects. You will expand your carpentry experience and gain knowledge of your trade within a stable organization. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
Ideally, you have acquired industry experience and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
- Assist in completing small to medium repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects including doors, fences, gutter cleaning, caulking, etc
- Assist in completing carpentry projects including cabinetry, countertops, shelving etc
- Help insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary equipment
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Mature enough to have acquired industry experience
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Flexibility with hours (full-time or part-time basis)
- Physically capable of laborer duties
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Team player who can work independently
- Reliable transportation required (Pick-up truck with a class 3 hitch preferred)
Mr. Handyman International LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Handyman® franchised system. Each Mr. Handyman® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Handyman International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Handyman® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Handyman International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.