Amsted Rail-Griffin Wheel, the leading manufacturer of railroad wheels in North America, is currently seeking qualified individuals for position of Molding Laborer for our Groveport foundry. The positions will train and work in various areas of the molding department in the manufacturing of railroad wheels. Must be able to work without direct supervision, be a self starter, and pay attention to details including accurate data collection/entry. The positions will be on either the evening (3:00 pm to 11:00 pm) or night shift (11:00 pm to 7:00 am) and daily and weekend overtime is required.
Candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent and successfully complete screening and skills tests prior to interviewing.
We offer very good compensation (starting wage is $20.59 or higher depending on the position) and a comprehensive benefit package. Job offer contingent on background check and physical including drug screen.
If you possess the required qualifications and interested in applying for this opportunity, must apply online at www.amstedrail.com/careers
Amsted Rail is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- High School or better
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)See job description