We are looking for an experienced and quantitative marketer to focus on driving acquisition within paid and organic mobile app channels for our industry leading personal finance management app. We’re seeking someone passionate about our brand, analytical, and innovative in their approach to acquiring and engaging customers.
You will be in charge of developing strategies and best practices around new privacy protocols (i.e., iOS 15 and SKAdNetwork), managing our Mobile Measurement Provider (MMP), as well as working closely with our marketing, product, and engineering teams to develop thoughtful yet straightforward approaches to targeting, measurement, and optimization. The ideal candidate understands the shifting mobile landscape.
This role would report to the Director of Growth Marketing.
- Be the resident expert and go-to resource for the mobile app landscape: mobile ad tech, privacy changes, impacts on advertising programs, etc.
- Own the app store optimization effort (ASO) to improve app store rank and organic traffic
- Contribute to, share, and report on the organic app acquisition vision for industry leading personal finance management app.
- Lead creative development to maintain, test, and improve our app listing details across the Apple and Google Play App Store. Must be willing to give strong direction to creative resources and leverage existing assets at times to build iterations of any testing
- Develop, launch, and track tests leveraging analytics tools and testing platforms like Google Experiments and iOS’s Custom Product Pages and Product Page Testing features
- Stay ahead of advances in ASO and act as a subject matter expert
- Lead expansion of advertising programs into in-app ad networks
- Manage, run, and report on campaigns
- Manage performance metrics and budget tracking
- Engage cross-functionally with Product, Web, Product Marketing, and external agency partners
- 7+ years of experience managing customer acquisition marketing campaigns, with the last 2+ years focused on the mobile app space
- Advanced understanding of mobile performance marketing-based analytics, attribution, metrics, and testing frameworks, including familiarity with mobile measurement tools such as AppsFlyer
- Experience in developing app strategies across leading app advertising networks (Google UAC, Apple Search Ads, Facebook, etc.) with a particular focus on new app privacy shifts (iOS 14.5, SKAdNetwork, etc.)
- Experience analyzing analytics data and providing recommendations for ASO, paid app campaigns, and the broader business
- Experience with ASO tools such as Google Play Console, Apple and App Store Connect
- Thorough working knowledge of app listing guidelines, requirements, and restrictions for Apple and Google Play App Store
- Strong quantitative skills: experience utilizing data and measurement to drive decisions
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities based on business needs/impact
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, but also can work well and contribute to a diverse team environment
- Keen problem-solving, troubleshooting, and scrappy approach to finding unique solutions to situations as they arise
- Subscription and/or fintech experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Menlo Park, CA (REMOTE)