Porter/Groundskeeper in Meridian, Idaho
The Flats at Ten Mile
The TableRock Residential Experience
We are looking for a Multi-Family Community Porter/Groundskeeper superstar to join our team. This exciting and challenging opportunity is for an individual with a history of working well both independently and as a team.
We Donâ€™t Just Say We Value Our Team, We Prove It!
- Competitive pay with plenty of room to grow with us
- Great opportunities for advancement
- Excellent benefits, including comprehensive health care, 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation sick and holidays
- Upscale and Professional work environment
- Culture that respects work-life balance
- Fun group of people in a real team atmosphere
Attributes of a Strong Candidate:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years-experience in groundskeeping preferred
- Operation of light construction equipment and vehicles
- Other essential capabilities include commitment to meet deadlines, integrity, and work ethic
- Must have a valid Idaho Drivers License
- Must possess strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Pre-employment Drug Test and Background Check is required.
Do you think you have what it takes to join the TableRock Residential Team? If so, we look forward to receiving your resume!
Responsible for the upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and other community buildings of multi-family residential apartments.
- Responsible for meticulous upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and other community buildings.
- Remove trash from office areas and apartment community perimeter on a daily basis.
- Assist in the preparation of market ready units, including remove trash from vacant apartments (trash outs) prior to make-ready.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor/Property Manager and/or perform assigned maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
- Assist in the cleaning of available apartments and or models.
- Assist maintenance team with snow removal (If applicable).
- Assist in the troubleshoot/repair of mechanical, carpentry and electrical problems.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on available apartments, models, clubhouse, and/or common areas to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Meticulously maintains curb appeal.
- Assist management team with other various tasks required.
- Uphold all company policies, goals and values.
- Represent the community in a professional manner at all times-on/off property.
- Deliver communication documentation to residents.
- Contribute to resident retention programs.
- Ensures that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner.
- Learns and ensures compliance with all company, local, state and federal safety rules.
- Immediately report all unsafe conditions.
- Neat, clean and professional at all times throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the community.
- Operate vehicle and driversâ€™ license required according to community needs.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills for communicating with residents, co-workers, and senior management.
- Demonstrate ability to contribute to and foster a team approach to serving residents and maintaining a successful community.
Powered by JazzHR