Consult with America's businesses, leveraging Paychex key referral channels and partnerships to educate stakeholders on our services, and provide consultative solutions to increase market share and drive revenue.
- Achieve unit and revenue expectations.
- Create, manage, and advance accounts, leads, and opportunities in company’s CRM system (Salesforce) and provide accurate sales activity and forecasts.
- Collaborate with key referral sources, including Accountants, Banks, and existing Paychex clients, with the goal of education, consultation and to secure referrals to end user sales.
- Schedule and conduct meetings with existing and new channel accounts through telephone calls, targeted email campaigns, and corporate marketing programs, as directed by Sales Management.
- Leverage the Go-to-Market Sales Strategy to identify customers’ needs and present the Paychex solution to key stakeholders and decision makers in accordance with the client’s preference on in person or virtual interaction to increase revenue and market share.
- Develop sales skills and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the Paychex product offering to optimize sales results; remain up-to-date with new product initiatives, services, industry trends and other relevant information of interest to customers.
- Collect, complete and submit all necessary paperwork for new sales within defined Service Level Agreement (SLA) guidelines.
- When required, address and escalate client concerns to our Service Partners, and follow-up as necessary to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- May be required to travel for purposes of visiting channel partners, and attending sales incentive trips, ongoing training, and/or area meetings.
- Upholds and demonstrates the Paychex Values with every interaction internally and externally.
- Complete onboarding training curriculum as directed.
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- 2 years of experience in relevant sales/marketing capacity.
Source : Paychex