Join a team with over 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for a Groundskeeper to manage the overall upkeep of the apartment community. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who enjoys being hands-on and helping customers. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities across the U.S. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.
The responsibilities of the Groundskeeper are as follows:
- Keep property, management office, landscaping clean by inspecting property each morning and picking up any trash littering the grounds.
- Keep mail rooms clean--pick up trash, sweep floors, remove dated notices from bulletin boards, etc.
- Replace lightbulbs in common areas and breezeways as needed.
- Replace all first-floor window screens upon request.
- Assist with apartment make-readies as requested--trash vacant units, caulk, check appliances and smoke detector, replace parts, etc.
- Clean air conditioning vents and replace filter in all vacant apartments.
- Install, move and hook up appliances.
- Replace air filters as scheduled for all occupied apartments.
- Clean pool area--hose down area, pick up trash, straighten chairs, etc.
- Perform light painting duties as directed.
- Clean vacant apartments between residents.
- Assist the Maintenance Supervisor or Maintenance Technician as requested.
The qualifications for a Groundskeeper are as follows:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Some experience in groundskeeping, caretaking or janitorial.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, stay organized and meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to assist with after-hours maintenance emergencies as needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs. and climb stairs on a regular basis.
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.