Join one of the largest landscape and grounds maintenance companies in Central Illinois! For over 60 years Green View has been locally owned and committed to providing award-winning landscape and maintenance services. We are looking for qualified people to join our team.
What Youâ€™ll Do:
- Cultivate your green career with us!
- Provide basic grounds maintenance work such as mowing, edging, blowing, pruning, weed control, etc.
- Able to operate zero-turn radius, ride-on, stand-on, and push-mowers, string and blade weed eaters/trimmers, leaf and grass blowers, edgers, and hedge trimmers.
- Document materials & man hours
- Work independently or on a team for efficient project completion
- Lift 50-75 pounds on a routine basis.
- Do snow and ice removal
What Weâ€™re Seeking:
- Someone who loves the Outdoors
- Have reliable transportation, with a valid driverâ€™s license, and a clean driving record
- Have a sense of urgency.
- Likes to learn.
- Has an eye for details and a plan for every day.
- Like to work as part of a team
What We Offer:
- Great Place to Work
- Great Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for Advancement
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
- Group Health Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- All job-specific equipment and safety gear provided
- Employee referral bonus program
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
Powered by JazzHR