AcquireCrowd is a solutions-driven AdTech company based in Newport Beach, CA. We are focused on building relationships with top advertisers and brands in the global digital marketplace. We are a company built and powered by exceptional individuals who thrive on creating unique user experiences that challenge traditional thinking within a company environment that fosters an imaginative and collaborative team spirit.
AcquireCrowd is looking for a collaborative user experience designer to join our growing team. This role will focus on creating engaging lead-generating content for websites, landing pages, and social media. The right candidate will be self-motivated, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and possess the ability to pivot, rethink, and bring new perspectives to traditional solutions.
- Work as a member of the creative team to design visual and highly engaging solutions focused on creating user experiences that meet or exceed strategic objectives.
- Utilize Google Analytics and other reporting sources to provide recommendations and performance insights to improve user engagement.
- Build and maintain a cross-functional team rapport with creative team members, marketing and sales team members, and project management.
- Provide creative suggestions and solutions to design project challenges.
- Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables.
- Highly developed organizational, collaboration, and communication skills.
- A portfolio demonstrating experience creating interactive websites, responsive design, and social media creative over the course of 5+ years in a variety of industries.
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment that is both diverse and globally located.
- Mastery of fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines and principles including strong typography, layout, and visual design skills.
- Self-motived, organized and can work independently and within a creative team environment.
- Possess a desire to learn and grow both personally and professionally.
- Albeit a bit cheesy – must be a team player and have a drive to transparently communicate feedback regardless of position.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, and Illustrator
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Figma
- Experience in website development, eCommerce marketing and sales design
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects, meet deadlines, and execute with an attention to detail on all projects
- Foundational knowledge of UX principles
- Foundational knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus