Solvo Global is a professional service organization created to help companies optimize their workforce efforts, increase profitability, reduce HR risks, and offer peace of mind with proven results and a great partnership. We provide an alternative workforce solution that saves our clients approximately $35,000 per hire in wages without sacrificing quality.
Our employees are hungry for success and highly motivated. Our clients appreciate our work ethic, professionalism, and the relationships cultivated over the years.
Our purpose is to grow our strategic partnerships in the US by providing near-shore outsourcing services while relieving the burden and distraction of specific business operations with a higher level of execution for a lower price.
We are looking to hire a dynamic Global Business Development Representative to join our team. This is a terrific opportunity to join a winning team, selling some new exciting services. Our company has a great culture, tremendous growth opportunity, full benefits and a ton of additional perks!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute High-Performance KPI Metrics to secure and expand the new and current client base.
- Must have high-performance networking skills, both inside and outside
- Maintain and document client communication automated sales database.
- Follow-up on all existing business to ensure retention, quality control, and development of new business.
- Proactively seek new avenues to penetrate clients and attract new business.
- Actively participate in networking activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with a variety of networking sources.
- An ability to work in a very fast paced, team environment.
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (both internal and external).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Salesforce use is required, experience is a plus
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan.
- Able to communicate with and present at the executive level.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
Education & Experience
- Selling Remote recruiting services to businesses
- Experience working on a quota driven team with metrics to meet
- B2B Experience preferred
- Prospecting Experience Necessary
- Bachelor's (Preferred)