Genesys Routing EngineerOur financial services client in Wilmington, DE is searching for a Genesys Engineer to joint their growing team.
• 6+ years of experience in Contact Center Technology using Genesys Framework.
• Hands on experience on Composer SCXML Work-flow development including ECMA Script, HTTP Rest, Web Request, Web service blocks, DB blocks etc... is mandatory
• Good Hands-on experience with Genesys Config/Management layers, Routing layer, GVP, SIP layer/Media layer.
• Hands on experience with Composer/IRD strategy development includes ECMA Script, Development of Rules using Genesys Rules Developer Tool (GRDT)
Expertise on Genesys Rules System
• Development of Rules using Genesys Rules Developer Tool (GRDT)
• Provisioning of rules using Genesys Rules Authoring Tool (GRAT) such as Rules creation/modification, deployment
• GRAT Audit Trial
• GRE Cluster etc...
Application logs troubleshooting such as:
• SIP Server/T-Server (T-Lib)
• SIP Messaging
• Universal Routing Server
• Orchestration Server
• Stat Server
• GVP Components
• Genesys Rules Engine
• Messaging between ORS and URS such as InvokeFunctionalModule methods such as SCXMLSubmit, SCXMLQueueQuery etc....
• Hands on experience with very large-scale deployment of Genesys 8.5 - Framework, Configuration and Management, Routing & Media components with integration experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge and ability to troubleshoot any complex issues around Genesys config/management layers, routing layer, Genesys SIP, media server, and ICON/Info Mart.
• Working knowledge in the installation and configuration of the Genesys suites is a plus
Source : Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc.