Click here to Schedule a Call
(Eastern Time Zone)
Full and Part-Time Positions with Growing Wound Care Physician Group
- We are the premier wound care specialty group, run by physicians for physicians.
- We provide bedside care in over 3,000 facilities across 28 states.
- Innovative, thought leader in the field of wound care.
- We offer a working one-year fellowship in the emerging specialty of wound management, no prior wound care experience is needed. We train and support you (65 hours of Category 1 CMEs).
- Attractive compensation - on average our full-time physicians earn $300,000 plus benefits.
- Enjoy autonomy, a better work-life balance, no call, no weekend, and achieve clinical satisfaction while delivering excellent patient outcomes.
- We provide malpractice coverage, administrative support, and an intuitive EMR so you can focus on caring for patients, not paperwork.
What We Look For:
- An active unrestricted license in the state you wish to practice in.
- Clinical work experience within the past 6 months.
- Minimum commitment of 3 weekdays per week.
What Our Physicians Say
- “I have been with the company for 12 years, and I’m thankful every day that I made the change.” Dr. Steve Tran, a trained internal medicine physician who transitioned to Vohra.
- “Working with Vohra has given me independence, autonomy, and a work-life balance while still being able to care for patients.” - Dr. Angela Crawford, a trained general surgeon who transitioned to Vohra.
- “The Vohra Model appreciates that most physicians are looking for some degree of professional autonomy and the organization allows you to take ownership of your practice.” - Dr. Alan Powers, a surgical resident before transitioning to Vohra.
About VohraWound Physicians:
Founded in 2000, Vohra Wound Physicians is the largest wound care specialty practice focused exclusively on the post-acute sector, and the premier provider and employer in wound management. The company provides bedside clinical care to hundreds of thousands of patients annually at nearly 3,000 skilled nursing facilities across 28 states as well as to patients healing at home via telemedicine. Supported by proprietary technologies and extensive, ongoing physician training, Vohra delivers results including a 21-day improvement in healing time and an 88% reduction in wound-related hospitalizations. Our mission: to improve patient outcomes and reduce hospitalizations while reducing costs for facilities and home health partners.Vohra is seeking top doctors across the nation to join our practice. Please contact us today to learn more.www.vohrahysicians.com