General Managers oversee all aspects of in-store operations, including but not limited to staffing/scheduling, food safety, inventory/stock ordering, COGS management, cash handling and brand compliance. The General Manager is responsible for ensuring the store is in exceptional order and that all employees are performing duties properly and efficiently. General Managers must be self-motivated individuals who have superior leadership skills and execute systems and procedures with 100% integrity.
- Ability to work a 40+ hour week
- At least 18 years of age, with valid driver license and clean driving record
- Jimmy John Manager Certification
- ServSafe Manager Certification
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat
- Must be able to perform, teach and train all aspects of Assistant Manager, PIC, InShopper and Delivery Driver positions, as needed
- Ability to handle fast-paced and high stress situations in the store
- Organize and establish priorities in the store with minimal supervision
- Willing to coach and task-manage employees on store operations
• Must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver license, car and clean driving record
• Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs. regularly throughout shifts
• Ability to stand, bend, reach and scoop through-out assigned shift
• Ability to be mobile in walk-in refrigerator and freezer with temperatures ranging from 40° F to -10° F
We slice our all-natural* meats and fresh veggies in-house every day. Our fresh-baked bread is made right here where you can see it, and our house-made tuna salad is fresh every day. The flavor of a ripe tomato, crisp shredded lettuce, combined with fresh-baked bread, fresh-sliced meat and real Hellmann's® mayo - that's when the magic happens. Made with love every single day since 1983. That's Jimmy Fresh!