MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Freddy's is looking for managers who are passionate about guest relations, employee development and business growth.
Presently seeking candidates for a General Manager position to lead the service and quality expectations of the team. Provide a fun, fast paced and fulfilling work environment for team members with interest in development of self and team members to meet long term growth goals.
If you have a dynamic personality and a strong passion for serving high-quality food with a smile, then Freddy’s is the place for you!
About Our Concept:
Founded in 2002, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers has quickly become a national, fast-casual restaurant franchise best known for its cooked-to-order Steakburgers, crispy shoestring fries, dessert treats prepared with freshly churned frozen custard, and world-class guest service. Enjoying great food does not mean your meal has to be cooked before you order. At Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers, your meal is prepared fresh, after to you order it. The genuine hospitality, family-friendly atmosphere and classic menu favorites seamlessly combine to create a timeless dining experience guests of all ages enjoy.
• Competitive Pay with Bonus Potential!
• 1% increase in Pay Every 3 Months!
• Company Paid Benefits!
• Free Meals and Employee Discount!
• Amazing Culture!
• Uniform Provided!
• Scholarship Opportunities!
• Paid Training and Learning Opportunities!
• 1 Week of PTO (Sick Time) Accrues Day 1!
• 2 Weeks’ Vacation Time Starts Accruing on Day 1!
• Potential Travel Opportunities!
Physical Requirements (including but not limited to):
- Available to work a variety of hours to include days, nights, and weekends and within the metro area applying.
- Must be able to work up to a 10-hour shift while standing or walking to perform essential functions.
- Will be required to lift up to 40 pounds during the course of a workday.
- Will require bending, stooping, and occasional use of a ladder.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Prior restaurant management or leadership role with a successful history of quality Guest Service, Team Building and Development of people
- Experience in financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to measure productivity or goal achievement
- Aptitude towards learning, coaching and teamwork; ability to motivate, train and hold responsible a diverse staff in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and quality standards while managing time and priorities efficiently
- Ability to communicate effectively with guest and team members
- Proficient in typical desktop software programs
- Experience in setting and maintaining inventory, schedules, use of spreadsheets, labor management and knowledge of P&L’s is desired
- Always focused on profits and sales growth
Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers is looking for the best and brightest to deliver a unique mix of fun, fresh food and genuine hospitality!
All 21 of our Freddy's locations are family owned and operated.