Are you a passionate innovator looking to harness the power of technology to do more good? You’ve come to the right place. At Bonterra, our purpose is to power those who power social impact. To that end, we serve the people who make social good possible—the doers behind the scenes across nonprofits, public agencies, corporations, philanthropic organizations, and foundations.
As the second-largest and fastest-growing social good software company in the world, Bonterra brings together leading solutions from CyberGrants, EveryAction, Network for Good, Social Solutions, and their respective entities. By bringing our intuitive technology and expertise together, Bonterra will enable unprecedented connectivity between social good organizations and their community of supporters and constituents. This will reshape philanthropic giving, empower digital transformation, and bring the social good sector the technology it needs to accelerate lasting social change.
We are currently operating as a remote workforce and have equipped our teams with the technology to stay connected to each other and our customers.Responsibilities & Requirements:
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the General Manageris responsible for solving customer impact and growing the Case Management business through inspirational thought leadership, customer and market advocacy, and strong partnerships internally and externally. Critical components of this are:
- Champion the best possible end to end experience and outcomes for the customer
- Evaluate NPS and customer satisfaction feedback and champion product and service enhancements aligned to the voice of the customer
- Measure and guide increasing customer impact
- Develop and maintain business unit vision and growth
- Build business unit strategy and plans to grow in context of the Bonterra vision & strategy including market and segment definitions and targets
- Based on voice of customer, competitive intelligence and emerging trends & markets
- Be a ”voice of the customer” to the organization, address escalations, elevate opportunities, and provide the Operations team insights to improve the overall customer experience
- Understand trends and market changes effecting our customers and potential prospects
- Actively support functional execution & alignmentto achieve business unit goals and objectives
- As business unit thought leader and visionary, evangelize and communicate internally & externally to educate, inspire & drive change
- Assist with onboarding content for new business unit employees
- Create business unit internal communications for employees
- Coordinate customer outreach and communications
- Partner with Marketing on thought leadership, events, and industry publications
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Understanding of budget planning / management and financial monitoring
- Excellent leadership skills, including goal setting, motivating, training and mentorship
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including writing, speaking and active listening
- Effective conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Minimum ten years’ progressive executive leadership
- Experience working in technology industry(SaaS experience preferred)
- Senior Product Management experience
- Strategy consulting experience(Mckinsey, BCG, Accenture, etc.)
- Enterprise and Mid-market customer segment experience
- Nonprofit industry experience and / or familiarity a plus
- Public Sector (especially at the State and Local level) experience a plus
Our team is made up of industry experts and advocates who are 100% committed to supporting the doers of social good. We are currently undergoing an effort to create the vision and values that embody our collective organization and embrace the individuals who make up our community.
Some of our comprehensive and competitive benefits include:
- Generous PTO policy
- Equity for ALL regular, full-time employees from individual contributors to management – share in our success!
- Up to 15 paid company holidays including some commemorating social justice events and self-care
- Paid volunteer time
- Resources for savings and investments
- Paid parental leave
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance with additional access to health and wellness programs.
- Opportunities to learn, develop, network, and connect
- When we can—company-sponsored events and swag!!