Restaurant General Managers
American Canyon, CA
Jamba Juice is famous for its great tasting smoothies and juices! We are looking for energetic people in multiple locations to join our growing North Bay team. We're a team that thrives on healthy energy and believes in delivering a smile with every smoothie. We also actively support the personal and professional growth of our employees by offering competitive starting salaries and opportunities for advancement. So whether you're looking for a rewarding start to a fun career, or simply a full-time job in a great work environment, we'd love to meet you!
We are seeking experienced General Managers for one or more locations in Napa, CA. As a Restaurant General Manager with Jamba Juice, you will manage Profit and Loss statements, store-level sales, staffing, recruiting, hiring, labor costs, inventory/COGS management, and maintaining in store operations. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about the Jamba brand, interested in health and wellness, and can be a brand ambassador within the local community. The ideal candidate must be able to influence and direct a store team, initiate community outreach through marketing, and drive outstanding customer service.
- Eligible for Company Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits Plan
- Eligible for Paid Vacation and Holiday Plan
- Eligible for Quarterly Performance Bonus Plan
- Cell Phone Allowance
Essential Requirements include:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- High school degree or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certification in restaurant management or hospitality preferred
- Minimum 1 year management experience, including Profit and Loss management
- Availability to work 45 hours per week including evenings and weekends
- Ability to drive and manage workplace change
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and POS software
- Ability to stand, bend, scoop and regularly lift up to 40 pounds
- Comfortable working occasionally in walk-in coolers and freezers
- Ability to pass a background check
- Restaurant management, food service, outside sales and/or outdoor recreation retail experience preferred
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Utilizing financial tools and analyzing financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in store performance.
- Ensuring that all productivity numbers, sales and budgets are met.
- Reviewing business practices, determining the needs of customers and team members and identifying performance opportunities to create strategies that improve overall business performance.
- Training, coaching, counseling and disciplining team members and shift managers
- Leading your team in the execution of Jamba standards to create excellent customer experiences
- Recognizing outstanding work performance while providing necessary constructive feedback
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the store trade area and the surrounding community
Jamba is famous for its great tasting smoothies and juices. We are looking for energetic people in multiple locations to join our growing Franchise Company. We're a team that thrives on healthy energy and believes in delivering a smile with every smoothie. We also actively support the personal and professional growth of our employees by offering competitive starting salaries and opportunities for advancement. So, whether you're looking for a rewarding start to a fun career, or simply a flexible part-time job in a great work environment, we'd love to meet you!