For 25 years, TechFlow has been developing leading-edge solutions for customers in mission critical markets. We embrace a philosophy of being open and agile; providing Government and Commercial clients with support to include enterprise operations and services support, IT modernization, cloud migration and managed services.
TechFlow has three principal lines of business: Platform Services, Mission Services, and Digital Services. Our company has a strong track record of successful contracts in each of these areas and encourages cross-collaboration. We are also 100% employee-owned so you know that your work benefits not only the organization but your future as well.
Are you ready to join a place that finally invests in your future? Consider a career at TechFlow.
Here are some experiences you may have here:
- Work with best-of-breed technologies
- Have fun while being part of a professional team
- Work in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Work in a supportive learning atmosphere where opportunities for training and advancement are provided.
Please apply to this job listing to be considered for future job opportunities for Cleared professionals with TechFlow, Inc or EMI Services (EMI) our wholly-owned subsidiary. We appreciate your interest and hope to contact you for a future opportunity. Don't have a security clearance? No problem! You can apply to our general talent pool to be considered for an even larger set of jobs.
Submissions to this "Future Talent Opportunities" are for information purposes only.
To view all current job opportunities with TechFlow, Inc or EMI Services (EMI), please use https://apply.workable.com/techflow/
- Active security clearance with polygraph from federal agency
Founded in 1995 at the start of the dot-com revolution, TechFlow helped large commercial clients such as Dreamworks, Toshiba, MGM, and others modernize their business systems. Today, with deep operational roots in the bi-coastal innovation hubs of California and Washington DC, TechFlow continues as a leader in applying innovative engineering, technology, integration solutions, and support services to the Federal Government’s most demanding mission and business challenges.
TechFlow, Inc is 100% employee-owned. Come make a difference in a job that contributes to your future and helps us build an agile workplace!
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) – Pride in being an employee-owner and annual employer contribution (per plan guidelines)
- 401k plan with Roth option.
- Eligibility for an employer match.
- Immediate vesting
- Paid time off
- Holidays – 10 paid holidays per year
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid Life & AD&D insurance plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Resources
- Company-paid training and development program
- Voluntary benefits include:
- Life & AD&D Insurance for employee, spouse, and children
- Short-term and long-term disability (per plan guidelines)
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft protection plans
- Pet Insurance