Who We Are
Spatial is a venture-backed VR and web platform for creating one-click NFT galleries and exhibitions that bring people together. As a metaverse for culture, we offer the most beautiful and accessible platform, where creators, collectors, and brands can host an immersive experience for members of their community.
Spatial has been selected as one of the most innovative companies by FastCompany in 2021. We were on the keynote stage with Microsoft CEO twice in 2019 and were recently featured in The Wall Street Journal, Wired, The Verge, Hypebeast and Input. We are grateful to have raised funding from leading investors including the founders of Instagram and Uber, and have deep partnerships with leaders in the space, including OpenSea, SuperRare, the Hermitage, the Utah Jazz, WhaleDao, and more.
- Prototype and build next generation AR/VR web products
- Work closely with the founders to concept and iterate on product ideas
- Architect scalable services to support realtime interactions between web and AR/VR
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience with html/js, React or other web development
- Amazing attention to detail, self-motivated and collaborative
- Passion for creating new, innovative, and ground-breaking user experiences
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
Strongly desired software experience:
- Deep knowledge of webGL and React
- Experience developing with MongoDB and GO
- User interface and rapid prototyping experience
- Strong generalist/hacker spirit who tinkers with various emerging technologies
Please send resumes and links to past work. Positions are full-time, based in San Francisco, New York City, or remote, and include a competitive salary, benefits, and equity stake in the company.
At Spatial, we are committed to building an environment where diversity, equity and inclusion is valued. As an equal opportunity employer, all applicants who meet the qualified requirements will receive consideration regardless of ancestry, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital/family status, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, protected verteran status, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy/caregiver status or any other statuses that are legally protected by applicable laws, regulations and/or ordinances.