Our values define us and our culture inspires us to change lives for the better. Our employees are the heart and soul of our company and every success we experience begins with them. We hire team members who raise the bar, who are collaborative and inclusive, who build relationships, and who are looking for a long-term career with Fulton Bank. We strive to promote a culture of work-life balance, to unplug and recharge to be your best self, at work and at home.Overview:
Oregon Pike Financial Center in Lancaster, PA. Full-time position; approx. 40 hours/week; days and hours vary based on branch need. Must be available to be scheduled around branch operation hours.
The Universal Banker is responsible for providing an exceptional Financial Center customer experience by handling every customer need from service to sales with passion and enthusiasm. Provide customers with a one stop experience to fulfill all of their financial needs from account opening and maintenance to processing transactions. Focus on customer-centric conversations to deepen relationships and become a trusted advisor. Actively promote a variety of banking solutions to enhance a customer's service experience and achieve their financial goals. Time spent in various aspects of this universal role will vary depending upon Financial Center traffic and customer needs.Responsibilities:
- Drive proactive sales conversations through internal and outbound interactions including outbound calling, inbound contact center calls, appointment setting, and effective lobby engagement.
- Utilize the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system and other resources to foster relationship building conversations with customers and ensure a consistent approach to new customer onboarding and expanding existing relationships.
- Proficient in identifying consumer and small business lending opportunities and partnering with centralized lending group to ensure successful customer outcomes.
- Manage risk by maintaining compliance with applicable regulations and Fulton policies and procedures, while demonstrating sound judgment within established limits.
- Provide ongoing support to customers regarding products and services. Perform customer maintenance requests, process teller transactions accurately, assist with operational activities and responsibilities, and maintain flexibility between performing sales and teller transactions.
- Leverage practical knowledge and understanding of digital solutions and technology to support customers and solve problems.
High School Diploma or equivalent. (Required)
2 or more years customer service or sales experience. (Required):This role may perform other job duties as assigned by the manager. Each employee of the Organization, regardless of position, is accountable for reading, understanding and acting on the contents of all Company-assigned and/or job related Compliance Programs, regulations and policies and procedures, as well as ensure that all Compliance Training assignments are completed by established due dates. This includes but is not limited to, understanding and identifying compliance risks impacting their department(s), ensuring compliance with applicable laws or regulations, and escalating compliance risks to the appropriate level of management.Sponsorship Statement :As a condition of employment, individuals must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship for a work visa by Fulton Bank currently or in the future.EEO Statement :Fulton Bank (“Fulton”) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons. Fulton will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, covered veteran status, or any other legally protected status.NMLS:
This position may require incumbent to be registered in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry. Incumbents who are required to register will be notified in writing.