National PM&R practice group that is a leader in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) providing services throughout the continuum of care, including inpatient rehab facilities, acute care hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and senior living facilities.
- Seeking Board Eligible/Certified PM&R Physiatrist
- Illinois License
- Amita Health Resurrection Medical Center System (Chicago)
- Join an established team
- Focus on in-patient care with LTACH, hospital, and IRF unit
- Sign-on/Relocation options
- Highly competitive and flexible compensation plans including profit sharing, 1099
- Competitive compensation package, with complete benefit package including paid malpractice, health, dental, generous CME, disability
- Practice support with other doctors/APPs in the practice
- Corporate Support
About the Location:
- Des Plaines is a city in Cook County, Illinois.Its population was 58,364 at the 2010 census.
- The city is a suburb of Chicago and is located just north of O'Hare International Airport.
- It is situated on and is named after the Des Plaines River, which runs through the city just east of its downtown area
- In Des Plaines, you can enjoy outstanding leisure and recreational activities, including fishing, sailing, boating, canoeing and kayaking, miles of walking and biking trails, family aquatic centers, state-of-the-art fitness centers, 18-hole golf courses, horseback riding trails and more!