Tradehome Shoes recently celebrated our 100th year in business and we are rapidly expanding into new markets and communities! We believe in premium people, premium products, and premium locations. We are currently looking for self-motivated individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others.
As a Manager Trainee you will get an inside look on how Tradehome operates and learn every aspect of our business. It is an intensive program that prepares you to effectively manage your own location. Training periods typically range from 10 to 16 months depending on the individual’s performance. This position does involve relocation upon promotion to general manager as our company ladder spans the Midwest and beyond.
Traits we look for:
- The desire to build a career.
- A proven track-record of providing outstanding customer service.
- Leadership ability and experience.
- Effective listening and communication skills.
- Work ethic and drive. We are a "sweat equity" company and all promotions are performance based.
Did you know the following about Tradehome Shoes?
- We are a debt free company that is 100% employee owned and operated.
- We currently have over 115 locations in 24 states.
- Profitable every year since 1929.
- Average Managers pay in 2021 was over $89,000 – top managers made over $150,000!
- We provide Profit Sharing to all qualifying employees.
- We offer a benefit package valued at over $14,000 annually.
- All eligible employees receive ESOP stock shares annually. You get to own more of the company that you work for each year!
- Managers and employees are able to actively give back to their local communities via our “Trade at Home / Give at Home” program which provides socks and shoes to those in need.
- We have grown to be a large company over the last 100 years but our vision has stayed true to always have a small company “feel” incorporated with strong family values.
- If you believe you are a difference maker, are sales driven and love interacting with people, you should consider working towards a career with us.
Please email or attach your resume in a WORD or PDF format for consideration.