Cognizant has an immediate opening for Full stack trainer. If your background meets the requirements and skills listed below, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Location: Anywhere in USA (Preferably Dallas, TX)
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Be a part of dynamic and growing team dedicated to ensuring that Cognizant continues to have the skilled associates it needs to maintain its position as glowing leader in IT Consulting.
- Bring your skills and experience to influence the direction of Cognizant Academy.
- Deliver training courses from Cognizant’s course catalog.
- Utilize facilitation and training skills that meet the requirements of the adult learner in both classroom and distance learning settings.
- Produce skilled Full Stack engineers capable of delivering quality software.
- Instill high learning agility in trainees.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with Business stakeholders and SMEs to understand training needs and build effective training plan
- Curate the Learning materials needed for the training plan
- Develop multiple-choice questions, scenario-based questions, case studies, LAB exercises based on the training content
- Develop video-based learning for the FSE skills
- Facilitating classroom and virtual classroom (vILT) training.
- Participating in curriculum development processes for both classroom based and online training.
- Design the Evaluation rubrics to validate the knowledge of the participants on the training
- Conduct the Viva voce for the participants to assess their knowledge after the training
- Work on the Infra lab set up and validation of LAB to use it for the practice during the training
- Review the training content by peers/SMEs
- Participate in Training Sprint calls and provide the resolution on the participant queries
- Validate the participant’s solution implementation and provide the continuous feedback
- Adapt quickly for the change in business needs in short span of time and expected quick workaround
- Experience in Agile Development methodology, Continuous Integration and DevOps.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver effective training, in classroom and/or virtual classroom environments.
- Ability to apply instructional strategies and adult learning principles to design and delivery of training preferred.
- Ability to conduct research, collaborating with subject matter experts and gathering and interpreting relevant data.
- Ability to write clear, concise explanations of complex concepts and engaging course content for a diverse
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should have 8 years of experience in FSE skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related discipline. An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of a degree.
- Specialized knowledge/experience:
- Should be specialized in either .NET technologies and Azure skills or Java and AWS. Valid Azure and/or AWS certification is an added advantage
- Technical Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience with application development on Frontend + Backend + Cloud skills
Backend Skills - .Net Programming-C# or Java, .Net Core, EF core, Nunit or Junit, ASP.NET Web API or Spring Boot, Microservices, JSON, Data Structures, SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis, Secured Coding, Code Quality
Cloud Skills - Cloud Native Application development and deployment using Azure Cloud Services
Salary and Other Compensation:
The annual salary for this position is between $[84K – 100K] depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
This position is also eligible for Cognizant’s discretionary annual incentive program, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant’s applicable plans.
Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
***Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 12 2022
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.