Marshfield Medical Center - Ladysmith is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine, Med/Peds or Internal Medicine physician to join our outpatient practice in Ladysmith, Wisconsin. This primary care practice is well-rounded allowing you to stay sharp on a range of skills. Our providers are looked to as medical leaders in the community they serve. Call is 1-2 times per week from 8am - 5pm only. No call overnight or on weekends allowing for ideal work-life-balance.
Marshfield Medical Center - Ladysmith is planning for construction of a brand new campus. Completion and opening of the new facility is scheduled for early 2023. Campus will include primary care, surgical services, specialty services, onsite imaging, onsite laboratory and emergency department.
Compensation and Benefits
- Two year guaranteed salary, with production based thereafter
- Outstanding 401(k) & employer-funded retirement plan
- Opportunity for competitive bonus
- 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks CME to start
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Malpractice insurance provided
MCHS strongly encourages our physicians to be involved in medical education and research to continue building our strong foundation of patient care, research and education for years to come.
Marshfield Clinic Research Institute: http://www.marshfieldresearch.org/
Marshfield Clinic Division of Education: https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/education