A the Hanover Inn Dartmouth, we pride ourselves on being a great place to work! With its Historic New England charm and farm to table restaurant, you can’t miss the opportunity to be part of a growing team!
What sets us apart? Our culture, full benefit plans, including 401k with a company match, and high starting wages. We are looking for talented people who have a genuine passion for service. Our Core Values involve personal development, people, and a desire for wanting them to succeed. We believe each member of our team has a key part to play in our delivery of outstanding service and memorable experiences for each guest. We want a hotel that people want to come to, not through. Find out today what a career with Pyramid Hotel Group at the Hanover Inn Dartmouth can mean for you!
We are looking for Full Time Housekeeper to join our family who is passionate about customer service and ensuring our guests are having a wonderful experience. We are looking for a dedicated, hard-working person who is driven by making a difference!
We are seeking Housekeepers to perform a variety of cleaning activities and ensuring all guest rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
Specific duties may include:
- Sanitizing, vacuuming, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Making beds
- Tidying rooms (stay overs)
- Cleaning/polishing toilets, taps, sinks, bathtubs and mirrors washing floors; removing stains
- Clean and arrange guest rooms to hotel standards for guest arrival
- Clean and maintain common areas of the hotel
- Perform laundry duties as necessary where applicable
- Stock and maintain housekeeping supply rooms
- Ensure a high level of customer service by assist guests with requests/questions as necessary
- Report any damages or repairs needed to management
- Report all lost and found items to the Housekeeping Manager
Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and managers
- Flexible availability and schedule
- Eye for detail - Hygiene
- Team player and self-starter
- Experience helpful but not necessary
- Ability to lift/push housekeeping carts, bend, kneel and/or stand for to 8 hours at a time
- References, successful completion criminal background and drug test (excluding marijuana)