Here at NEXDINE, we make diversity our advantage. From the workforce we support, the clientele we service, to the food we create, diversity is our secret sauce!
Want to hear more about our Guiding Principles and what drives us? Apply below!
Position: Full-Time Cashier
Location: Private High School - Braintree
Schedule: Monday through Friday - NO nights or Weekends!
Hours: 6:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Hourly Pay Rate:
We provide our full-time team members a generous compensation and benefits package, training, opportunity, and support. We provide resources, rewards, and incentives to our valued employees.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Many supplemental insurances
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Plus various perks!
The Cashier is responsible for assisting with front of the house operations within our corporate cafe. Duties include serving and assisting customers during the check-out process, as well as some light food prep and stocking coolers while maintaining clean and orderly servery/dining areas.
This is a front of the house position; exceptional customer service skills are a must!
- Responsible for running the point of sale system, assisting customers during the check-out process, managing cash, credit or house account payments
- Provide excellent customer service to include being attentive, approachable, greeting and thanking customers entering and exiting the cafe
- Make sure the customers are being taken care of and the department looks clean and presentable at all times
- Set up and restock product, displays, coolers and workstations as needed
- Light food prep including baking cookies and grab and go items
- At end of shift, the Cafe Cashier will help clean and restock the cafe including but not limited to wiping down the tables, cleaning around the coffee bar, mopping, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous food/customer service experience preferably within a corporate dining setting
- Must be dependable and have excellent customer service skills
- Weekly - Direct Deposit
Who We Are:
We're NEXDINE, a fast-growing specialty dining service provider, we're the "Fresh Idea People". We offer excellent working conditions, empower creativity, cool technology and of course, great food.
We hire and keep great people! We work as a team and everyone contributes to the success of our business. We want our employees to get excited about making great food while keeping our customers satisfied and coming back for more! We want you to continue to learn new things and also teach others what you know so you too can grow! We empower our people to make the choices that ensure every NEXDINE customer is satisfied with our services. We all work hard, love what we do and have fun too!
NEXDINE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law. NEXDINE participates in E-Verify.
$500 Sign On Bonus Paid After 30 Days of Employment